Sunday, November 29, 2009

Let me Introduce myself...

WELCOME=)

Hey there! I am Nicole Prosser. I am a Photograher, a dreamer, a mentor, a blogger, a best friend. I work at a church for High school ministry and do photography on the side. Both my passions, the Lord has most definitely blessed me. Below is the about me section from my website.

My goal is to capture a moment in time that is timeless for you-- A baby bump, a toothless grin, a little one's quiet gaze, a graduating senior ready to toss their cap-- these are the moments that inspire me.

I have no doubt that pictures create a beautiful story in every smile, every laugh, every moment... I can contribute a way for you to see that.

I recently changed my business from forever&always photography back to my name, Nicole Prosser fotografie.. Fotografie means photography in German. 1/4 of me.

My adoration, my inspiration, my passion, my heart song-- this is my art.

I am a lover of ALL things beautiful... of God's creation. I am addicted to life and love. I am wild at heart, a hopeless romantic, and an abstract thinker. I dance my way through life, barefoot, carefree, and crazy.

I am a daughter, a sister, a best friend, a mentor, a believer, and a dreamer.

I am a firm believer in believing in yourself. I also believe that smiling is the most radiant characteristic one human being can portray.

I think everybody on earth has a God-given purpose in life. This is one of mine. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways. Life is a crazy ride, and I am enjoying every single second of it.

This is my journey, care to join me?

Hope you like it! Comment and tell me what you think! Thanks=)

In his love and grace,
Nicole Prosser

No comments:

Post a Comment